We can do Experiment with balloon, vinegar and baking soda in a standard science project to collect carbon dioxide gas and inflate balloon also. A bottle 6 to 8 ounces is required.
It should be fill up by vinegar up to 6 ounces. A balloon filling up with baking soda is used. To do these experiments please follow these steps:-
1. Fill the vinegar into the bottle up to 6 ounces.
2. Fill the baking soda into balloon using pipe.
3. Mount the open end of Balloon over the neck of the bottle.
4. Hanging down the balloon to secure both camicals from each other till you prepare to see and start actual experiment.
5. Now straight the balloon over the balloon to mix both the chemicals and see the result.
6. Balloon should inflate according the Qty. of the camicals. Then Remove the balloon from the Bottle and tie its open end to store the Carbon dioxide Gas.
This experiment can be used with more quantity of chemical to produce more gas.